31 Day Challenge 2014 #24 Jonathan Livingstone Seagull flies again



“Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to fly.”

I have read Bach's novel, Jonathan LivingstonSeagull, ages ago, in my high school days. A dear friend of mine lent it to me, and I liked so much. This novel taught me the importance of the joy in the self improvement. Basically, if you have a gift, whatever it is, why do you throw it away?
I don't know if I have a gift (I don't think so, but it's not important now), but the matter of importance I should deal with is find my own gift. Or, at least, feel the joy  during my so called quest.



Nail Polishes I used:
Essie Avenue Mantain
Orly Liquid Vynil
Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Despite all, I love seagulls. You know, seagulls are evil, or at least, they are predators, so you could be seeing them while hunting pidgeons or kittens. In the last decade seagulls come inshore, and have set up home on the Tiber banks, and they procure their food rummaging into dumps or along market trashes. Closely, they are not nice at all, but if you see them flying, things change.
They are the paradigm of freedom. And sometimes I would have a pair of wings and flying away just for pleasure of it.





I used two coats of essie Avenue Mantaine. With a dotter and Snow Me White I made some clouds, and using a precision brush I drew seagulls silhouettes (basically, you should write some M shape) and you have done. Ta-dan!





Time's up, mates.
I hope you like my flying seagulls as much I enjoyed drawing them!
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice Friday!
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World