31 Day Challenge 2014 #1 Old Fashioned Charlie Brown




As I said yesterday, I'm starting a new adventure, the 31 Day Challenge. Today it is time to show you something red, so I made a Vintage Charlie Brown's Sweater just for you.






Nail polishes I used:



I painted my nails with two coats of Catherine Arley, a strawberry scattered holo, then I cut two pieces of painter tape with a pair of scissors (actually, there's a pair of tailor's scissors. They are iron made and cutting is more easy than with fancy scissors). I apllied the tape on my nails and I layered two coat of A-England Lancelot, a reddish black polish. I removed the tape with a pair of twizers.
Ta-dan!



The Good Ol' Charlie Brown we know wears a yellow sweather, but in the earliest Peanuts's strip (October 2, 1950) Charlie Brown wears a red sweater with a black zig-zag line design (we call "greca" - greek - this kind of lines, and you?). Did you know it?
I like so much Charles Schultz's world, because it' so sweet and touches some slices of everyone's life, but when I was a child I consider Charlie Brown, Linus, Sally and Lucy as a boring thing. I was wrong. I think that Peanuts characters are something like Little Prince novel, a point of view you really understand  only when you are not a child anymore.
I hope you enjoy my red nails as much as I enjoy working on them.
Have a nice day!






Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World