Rainbow Gingham Chic


Good evening, Lovely Ladies.
This week we'll turn rainbow for the Nail Polish Queen Weekly Challenge, named ROYGBIV. Keep calm, it is not contageous. It's just an acronyme for Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. The rules are simple: we must include all these colours.
Easy, it isn't?


Buonasera, donzelle all'ascolto.
mentre fuori diluvia io provo a riportare un po' di colore partecipando alla Weekly Challenge delle Nail Polish Queens: ROYGBIV. Tranquille, non mi sono messa a parlare urdu, è solo l'acronimo dei colori dell'arcobaleno: rosso, arancio, giallo, verde, blu, indaco e violetto. Le regole sono le solite: divertirsi; includere TUTTI i colori summenzionati nella nailart.
Facile, vero?






Of course it is NOT!
But why?, you should ask. C'mon, babies. Ask me WHY. Because the INDIGO, of course! This stupid shade between blue and violet that I cannot recognize! So, I have had the solution cleaning up my house (as usual): why don't you use your Frankies?, I said myself. 
If you don't know what the hell Frankies are, please, fell free to take a look here.
So I took my striper (essence), my Frankies... ok, ok.

Nail Polishes I used:
Frankie Françoise (pink)
Frankie Coralie (Orange)
Frankie Vic (yellow)
Frankie Chantal (green)
Frankie Eloise (blue)
Frankie Sophie (violet)

And the indigo? I made it. I swear it! I just mixed Eloise and Sophie to draw the lines between blue and violet. I don't think that indigo is a real shade, but this is my way to figure it out. I basically follow this tutorial of Michelle Saunders (I. Love. Her. Bob) and that's all, folks.
The funny thing is the 3D effect on the nails after 3 coats for each shade. Cool!
I hope you like my Rainbow Gingham Chic!
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice evening!
See you next time
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish






Facile?
NO.
Ma guarda, proprio no. E sapete perché? Per la presenza imprescindibile dell'indaco. Sì, proprio lui. La mia bestia nera. Così, mentre rimuginavo sul come cavarmi dall'impiccio, ho avuto la folgorazione. Folgorazione che è avvenuta mentre pulivo casa, ma soprassediamo. "Perché non usi i tuoi Frankie, gonza che non sei altro?", mi sono detta. E così ho fatto. Ora, se non sai cosa diamine siano i Frankie, calma e gesso. Trovi il riassunto qui.

Smalti Utilizzati:
Frankie Françoise (rosa)
Frankie Coralie (corallo)
Frankie Vic (giallo)
Frankie Chantal (verde)
Frankie Eloise (blu)
Frankie Sophie (violetto)

Ho seguito questo tutorial di Michelle Saunders (Amo. Il. Suo. Caschetto.) passo passo. Certo, il risultato non è proprio lo stesso, ma mi piace molto l'effetto finale, quasi 3D (tu passacele tre mani di colore a gradazione, poi vediamo...). L'indaco? Beh, c'è. L'ho ottenuto mescolando assieme Eloise e Sophie. In fondo, l'indaco non è una (stupida) sfumatura tra azzurro e violetto?
(Sì, sono una furbastra!)
E per stasera è tutto gente.
Spero che il mio Rainbow Gingham Chic vi sia piaciuto. Grazie per esservi affacciate e buona serata!
E arrivederci alla prossima volta!
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World