A little bit of Spring - Floral Mani after MrCandiipants



Happy Boxing Day!
Here in Italy today is a holiday too, and we spend some time playing cards or bingo with family and friends (and eating A LOT!). Our sale's season starts on January, right after winter holidays.
The today's nail art is made following this lovely tutorial of MrCandiipants. It's a floral manicure. A spring one, and it's very strange because winter is just started, ah ah!




First of all: sorry for my bad cuticles! Sadly, I've been out-of-town since today and I didn't have my cuticle cream or my cuticle oil. And the remover I used was bad, bad, BAD!
With bad weather and lack of time I took these pics after four days, and you could see both tip wear and chipping. Sigh! Why have I forgotten to add my top coat?!
It's not perfect - I know it - but I just wanted share this lovely nail art with you.




I started painting my nails with three coats of OPI You are so vain-illa, from Coca Cola collection. It's a light beige I loved at very first sight. It's a little bit more brown toned than OPI My Vampire is buff, but, despite that, you need three coats for a full coverage.
I painted my flowers using China Glaze Limelight ( a neon suede) and China Glaze That's Shore Bright (a bright crème). Actualy, this shade is more magenta than purple, but my camera changed it for no reason.
If you want to replicate this lovely nail art, just follow the tutorial of Candice. She's so gifted, and very funny! I love her YouTube channel, just follow her too!


Thanks for reading and have a nice (boxing) day!
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World