The 31 Day Challenge 2014 Roundup





Last month I tackled the 31 day Challenge for the first time.
It's been very hard, even if I have already prepared some nail arts. 
I started this challenge with lesser than half of the manicures required, but, someway, I made it!

It's been amazing!
I have met so many people. I have had a huge ton of inspirations. I have learned so many things and I have done even that techniques I didn't believe to be able to (watermarble, anyone?).

I'm happy. Happy and dazzled and very tired.
I need some rest. I've already planned the first seven posts of November.
Forgive me  if I didn't answer yet your beautiful comments, but now I need a good night's sleep. I'm going to spend the first week of November for myself and my family. I think I deserve it!
You can check my post to have an idea how disturbed my mind is. There's also my 31 DC 2014 Pinterest Board. Check it out!
I think I'll do it again 'cause I spent a very funny month, but, next year, I'll schedule it in September, because October is too precious to me and I fear to miss something important running in this month the 31 Day Challenge. And I'll be ready.

I'll start answer your precious comments tomorrow. Thank you for your support from the bottom of my heart.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.




Click any photo to be taken to the original post.

Day 1: Red Nails

    


Day 2: Orange Nails



Day 3: Yellow Nails



   

Day 4: Green Nails




Day 5: Blue Nails





Day 6: Purple Nails   

                                 




Day 7: Black and White





Day 8: Metallic Nails











Day 9: Rainbow Nails



Day 10: Gradient Nails



Day 11: Polka Dots



Day 12: Stripes



Day 13: Animal Print



Day 14: Flowers



Day 15: Delicate Print



Day 16: Geometric



Day 17: Glitter



Day 18: Half Moons



Day 19: Galaxies



Day 20: Water Marble



Day 21: Inspired by a Color



Day 22: Inspired by a Song



Day 23: Inspired by a Movie



Day 24: Inspired by a Book



Day 25: Inspired by a Fashion



Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern



Day 27: Inspired by an Artwork



Day 28: Inspired by a Flag



Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural




Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial




Day 31: Honor Nails you ♥









This is the badge the lovely Sarah from Chalkboard Nails made for the girls joined this adventure. I'm so proud of it (and mine is blue, of course). 
See you next year for the 31 Day Challenge!


Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World