Pupa Lasting Color Velvet Matt Swatch and Review


Hi guys!
Today I want to share with you two new shades from the Pupa Fall/Winter collection Velvet Matt. I found them to my local store in sale (2,90 euros) and I cannot stand. I took three colours and today I'll show you two of them, the black and the gorgeous red wine.





Pupa Lasting Colors Velvet Matt 001 Black is a black matte polish, even if the correct way to call this finish should be "vinyl" or "rubber". They don't seems to me like a real matte, but their formula is much more plastical. Anyway, this shade is very deep and easy to manage. Two coats, to achieve a perfect covering. The brush is wide and covers the nails easily (not in my case). They dry very fast, but let them dry completely before doing something.
I purchased this shade because my matte black polish (Orly Matte Vinyl) is quite dried, and I think it isn't a good idea add some drops of thinner, because I fear to wreak a good nail polish. Have you any idea to save my lovely (discontinued) black matte nail polish?







Pupa Lasting Colors Velvet Matt 004 Wine is a red wine matte nail polish. I took it because I want a red matte, but after coming home I have said myself "You, little stupid! You already have a red matte polish, why did you bought it?". What a surprise discover that is not a simply red but a wine red! This means that there's a hint of purple in this colour, and I really love it. It's perfect for fall and winter, and I think it matches perfectly with my undertone. Don't you agree?
Two coats, fast drying and gloriously vinyl finish.
Nevetheless, I'm afraid. Why did I bought this shade (and a brown shade too) if I usualy do not wear purples and browns? I can't find an answer different from "your tastes are changing". GLOM.

Did you have purchased some nail polish of this collection? Which one? I confess I want the blue too (an electric blue), would you please suggest me others shades?
Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!


Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World