OPI Do You Have This Color In Stock-Holm? Swatch and Review


Things are changing. Summer turns into the Autumn, September becomes October, I purchased a purple nail polish (and a brown one too)... Yup, you read it. Sure. I did it. When I saw the pr of OPI Fall 2014 - Nordic Collection, I was blinded by this purple crème. Even if I hate purple tones. As I said, things are changing.









OPI Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm? is a blue toned violet crème. It's a very rich and gorgoeus shade, and please trust me qhen I say that you'll love it even if you dislike purple tones. Call it love at first sight if you like it, but when I saw it I said myself «You MUST have it. Right here, right now».
But I forced myself to wait, and purchase this purple nail polish only after I saw it in real life. I was lucky to find it into a Sephora shop last tuesday, in a peaceful mood, without unlished tourists and on a sunny day. Did you have ears bells ringing in your head? I do. And I purchased this beauty without any issues.
Two coat, hyper-shiny, fast drying blurple crème. This shade is more blue toned in the real life and quite impossible to catch. I had to adjust my camera's settings for these photos, and Thanks Heavens I have a very clever DSRL!!
If you don't like purple shades, or even if you hate them from the bottom of your heart, trust me and give this little beauty a chance. It's the purple tone for people who dislikes purples, because there's more blue than red. Try it. You'll never come back.
Have you ever purchased a shade that you'll never ever liked before?
I think I was lucky, because this shade solves my ploblem with the sixth post of 31 DC 2014. Purple Nails. Do you imagine wich nail polish I used for the manicure of the day?
C'mon, it's not so hard to guess! If you want to know it, let's meet here at 2 p.m. CET.
Have a nice (purple) day!

 Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World