31 Day Challenge 2014 #8 Space V-Gap


Hi there!
Today it's time to share with you something metallic. To be honest, I have something else in my mind (something like a thunderbolt as nailside showed us some years ago), but because I was born with two left hands, I must make something different from what I have in my mind. As usual...







Nail Polishes I used:

NYC 918 Windy Coffee
Orly Sea Gurl
NYC Nail Art Creation 001 Black Ink
KIKO Strong Nails


I started painting my nails with two coats of NYC #918 Windy Coffee, a pink nude that could be my mannequin. It really could be. I cut some scotch tape in a triangle shape and I placed them over my nails, creating a V form. I added one single coat of ORLY Sea Gurl, I removed the tape and then I defined the V-gap with NYC Nail Art Creation 001 Black Ink. To seal my nail art (very simple indeed, but I liked it so much) I followed Ere's suggestion, and I added a thiiiiin layer of KIKO Strong Nails. It worked!








So, this is my simple but cute nail art of today. I hope you like it.
Please fell free to leave me a comment, if you like it, or if you have any suggest about my nail arts or my blog. Or if you want to see something more particular (a colour, a technique, a finish...) during my 31 Day Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World