31 Day Challenge 2014 #6 Something Purple...


I told you this morning I have fallen in love at first sight with OPI Do You Have this Color in Stock-Holm?. And because purple is not my cup of tea, I used it as a base in a very simple nail art for the Purple Day @ 31 Day Challenge 2014. Sorry, mates, but I have no ideas about purple.






Nail polishes I used:

OPI Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm?
Deborah Prêt à Porter NailStickers #07


Deborah Prêt à Porter NailStrickers #07 are silvers stickers with a fishnet design, very easy to wear that I purchased a couple of years ago and still untried. There's many size of nails, you just have to find yours, strip them and gently press them on your nails. I cut some stickers in strips and I added them over OPI Do You Have this Color in Stock-Holm?, making a space pattern (or at least, something that reminds me space pattern). It's very easy to do, but I suggest you to add a thin layer of top coat to seal your work.
Don't you think they are nice and shiny?









And that's it.
I hope you like my purple nails, and I'm waiting for you tomorrow too, same blog, same hour.
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day.


Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World