31 Day Challenge 2014 #5 Russian Roses (Heavy Pics)




Blue is one of my favorite colours.
I love it. It make me feel so happy and it gives to me a positive attitude that I could living every days of my entire life into blue shades. I'm a Cancer, and my zodiacal sign is related to the water. When I saw blue I do not think to the sky, but to the rivers, the seas and the Oceans. I believe I have been a mermaid once...





Nail polishes I used:

Deborah Prêt à Porter #53 Fly High
Flormar M01 White Board
Flormar M06 Elegant Green
Flormar M13 Out of Blue
New York Emotions 052 MATT
Orly Blue Suède

I started painting my nails with two coats of Deborah Prêt à Porter #53 Fly High. When my nails was dry, I use a dotter to make some large circular spots over my base colour. Then, with a toothpick and a darker shade, I add some details, a hint of white and a pair of leaves for each rose. I completed my nail art with some randomly white spots and the top coat.
Ta-dan!
I realized only after done them that my design was pretty similar to russian decorations over Matrioskas, so I called them Russian Roses.








I hope you like my russian blue roses as much as I enjoy working on them.
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice sunday. See you tomorrow!
 Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World