31 Day Challenge 2014 #31 Itsy, bitsy spider...


Last day of 31 Day Challenge 2014!
I can't believe myself! I did it!! I would cry, here and now, because I'm tired and proud at the same time. I did it! I made it! Me!
Ok, mates. Let's do it for the last time.
Today I must honor nails I love. One of my first nail art crush was Asami from Nails by Asami. I love her tutorials and her's nail art. I started doing nail art after saw her's Galaxy tutorial. Today, because it's Halloween, I have chosen to replicate one of her cutest nail art, Pepo the Halloween Spider, even if I'm SCARED by spiders.








Nail Polish I used
China Glaze Phat Santa
NYC Nail Art Creation 001 Black Ink

I painted my nails with two coats of China Glaze Phat Santa, but the morning after I saw horrible scratches over my nails. So disappointed! But I said myself that it could be ok if I would have use it as an Halloween background. Spiders don't like clean spaces, right?
I made some changes, 'cause I like follow someone, BUT I like also add my taste. I drew a little, tiny spider on my ring finger and I covered with spiderwebs the others nails. Because if there's a spider, there's also a spiderweb.
Ta-da!




And that's all, folks!
I hope you liked my spider nails!
Now, it's time to take a deeeeeeeeeep breath. And clean up my desk, because it's a total mess!!
But before I go, I would say "Thank you!" to everyone. Thank you for your support, your messages, your comments, and yours +1!
You have been gorgeous and I don't think I could done 31 nail arts without you.
Thank you very much.
From the bottom of my heart.
And now, it's time to clean up, because my desk is a REAL mess!
Have a nice Halloween!
So Long, and thanks for all the fish!
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World