31 Day Challenge 2014 #26 La vie en rose (Full Pink Quatre-feuilles)


Because October is the month of Breast Cancer Awareness, and because I fear I shall not make a related post, today I'll show you something pink. I hope to share with you a proper BCA nail art, because this is a very important issue, but I can't make any promise. Cross fingers, ok?
A month ago, I wrote this post for a Pattern Wednesday episode. I know you remember it. I told you that I have chosen an accent nail, because the whole pattern could be too massive to wear. I think I was right...







Nail Polishes I used:

essence colour and go #08 ultimate pink
Shaka Matte White


I've already explain how to do quatre-feuilles in this tutorial. Fell free to take a look!
I think this pattern could be too heavy to wear, even on shoerten nails, because is very massive. Maybe, to achieve a softer look, you should use a stampign plate with a clover image. I don't know if actually exists a stamping plate like this. Is there someone out there could answer me?




One month later, I got flu. Again. So, what's the news? I'm going to prepare tons of hot cups of mulled wine. Come on, ladies! It's Autumn and it's freaking cold outside, totally out of the blue! I deserve something hot and blissful to face colds and flu, don't you agree?
If you want enjoy a cup of my strong mulled wine, raise your hand or leave a comment.
I hope that, if you don't liked my full pink quatre-feuilles, you will like my booze.
Thanks for stopping by my place, and have a nice Sunday.


Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World