31 Day Challenge 2014 #25 Plaid Nails




Happy Saturday!!
Fall is the best time for a picnic lunch to enjoy the glowing beauty of rusty leaves over the trees and a pure light blue sky. Today is a perfect day for a picnic, and I would do a nice picnic, but we gotta flu. Maybe, next week end? I hope so!
If you go out for a Saturday picnic in the park, don't forget the blanket!






Nail Polishes I used:

Kiko Denim Laquer #459 Woodstock Cream
Deborah ShineTECH #16
Sensinity #02 Lirio



I painted my nails with two coats of Kiko Denim. I drew a stright line using Deborah Shine TECH's brush, and with a striping brush I marked some white lines. Sadly, the white polish has needed three coats to be opaque, and it made a 3-D effect.





I remeber I has a blanket like this, when I was a child, and I liked the idea of replicate it over my nails. It has been very funny, and I hope you like my blanket style. Very english, it isn't?
Thank you for stoppyng by my blog and have a nice Saturday!
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World