31 Day Challenge 2014 #21 The blue turtles



Good Morning, my beautiful ladies!
I had thought the nail art I want to share with you today as a perfect entry for the day , inspired by a song. The song has should be Sting's "The Dream of Blue Turtles", for the 1985 LP. But, because "The Dream of the Blue Turtles" is not a real song, I choose to share today with you this nail art following a curious what if: what if the turtle were blue and not green or brown?
This is my answer.




Nail Polishes I used:

Kiko 295 Cerulean Blue
Kiko 335 Ink Blue
Kiko 200 Transparent


I painted my nails with Kiko 295 Creulean Blue, and once it was dry I used one single lay of Kiko 200 Transparent as a top coat. Few seconds after, I took a dotter and I add some dots over the still wet top coat. Ta-dan! A perfect turtle-shell effect for your eyes only.



I hope you like my blue turtles as much I enjoyed doing it!
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World