31 Day Challenge 2014 #20 Icy Poinsettia






I did it!

I did it!!
I'm so happy and proud, today, because I DID IT!
I made a flower water marble!






Nail Polish I used:

I'va watched a TONS of tutorial on youtube, but I must say that Colette's from My Simply Little Pleasures are the best.
I layered two coats of Flormar Matte 01 White Board and with NYC Windy Coffee and KIKO 336 Electric Blue I drew a little flower. A poinsettia. I really LOVE how Kiko's becomes palest and makes a kind of degradé effect. So lovely!
I like see blue and nude side by side, it's a kind of memory of my childhood, because between 70's and 80's that was a very trendy pairing.







I hope you like my icy poinsettia!
Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by! ♥


Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World