31 Day Challenge 2014 #2 Orange Parasol




Today I want to spend some minutes thinking of the end of summer. Summer is already over, I know, but I love wallow myself thinking of the past. I'm a Cancer, after all.
When I was a child we had a 70's beach umbrella decorated with tiny orange lines over a plae base. It lasted through summers until my teenage years (I was 16 years old or maybe 17 years old when we throw it away into the dump), so I want celebrate it today.





Nail polishes I used:

NYC 905 Juice on Bed
Frammenti  07 Juicy Melon
Frammenti 08 Orange Spritz


I painted my nails basically following this tutorial. (Note that I don't know if the original idea belogs to her or not - I don't think so! -, but I follow her tutorial and I must pay credits for this. If someone could tell me who belongs the original nailart, please, send me an email or let me know in the comments form. Thank you. ♥) I started with the white base. The sanguine orange is Frammenti 08 Orange Spritz, the melon toned nail polish is Frammenti 07 Juicy Melon (of course) and the peachy one is NYC 905 Juice in the bed. They are all crèmes, so it was easy manage them.





Frankly, I don't give a damn know if I have express the idea I have in my mind. If it isn't so, feel free to use your imagination and consider that nail art a sort of abstract experiment.
I hope you enjoy my beach umbrella nails as much as I enjoy working on them.
See you tomorrow!
Have a nice day!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World