31 Day Challenge 2014 #19 Greetings from a galaxy far, far away


Do you remember Star Wars opening crawl?
I bet you do! And because mine is very atypical galaxy, I asking myself if this starry and shiny panorama could it be the same that Luke Skywalker and Princess Laila Organa watched from their windows...



Nail polish I used:
Kiko 336 Electric Blue
Kiko 287 Crimson Red
Kiko 200 Trasparent
Shaka Matt White


I bet you remeber also my water marble accent inspired by Luxembourg flag's colours. If you don't, please, fell free to take a look here. Done? Right.
Because I have had some time to spare, I proceded doing a swirly WM for each finger, and ta-da! This is how my complete wm looks.








Don't you agree that this WM is  galaxy alike? A particular one, no doubt at all, but there's something related to stars in this strange pattern. And the strangest thing is that I done those swirls absolutely random. So, I added a few white dots to cover the bubbles (there's always this bubbles! I hate them!!), and a little sprinkle of glitter, to make this many shine! And that's all.
I know you aspected something made dabbing sheer colours over a black base, but I wanted try make an experiment.











I hope you like this sneak a peak from a galaxy far, far away as much I enjoyed doing it!
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice Sunday!
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World