31 Day Challenge 2014 #16 Wannabe Fishnet





I hate geometry because, in my school days I was totally unable to draw a straight line. My polygons were always crocked, bent, twisted. Every time I drew, even making an easy square.
Today I want to share with you something messy, as usual, but I think (I hope) it shouldn't be so much twisted.






Nail Polishes I used:

H&M Wanna Pepperoni
Shaka Matte White
striping tape

I painted my nails with two coats of Shaka Matt White. When it was completely dry, I placed some pieces of striping tape to make a fishnet pattern. or something like this. A platonic idea of a fishnet pattern, ok?
Then, I layered one single coat of Wanna Pepperoni, a delicious olive green (or a fugly, if you like call it this way) and I have removed the striping tape with a pair of tweezers.
Ta-dan!












The pattern is not regular (do you really expect something regular made by ME?!), but it's ok. It's important to achieve a result and move on the next step.
I hope you like my wannabe fishnet pattern!
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!


Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World