31 Day Challenge 2014 #15 Silver Butterflies



I think we shouldn't call "delicate print" what I want to share with you today, but, alas, this is what comes in my mind searching for some clues into my stash. I know, an astonishing linear holo such DV8 cannot be something delicate, but I need to practice with stamping so please turn an eye blind and feel free to loose yourself in the dephts of China Glaze DV8.







Nail Polishes I used:

China Glaze Millenium
China Glaze DV8
debby #01
essence stampy set 01 be creative
unknow stamping plate (B84)

I started painting my nails with China Glaze DV8 and using China Glaze Millenium only on my ring finger. Then, when the polishes were completely dry, I have stamped a flower in the down right corner and a butterfly in the upper left using China Glaze Millenium. On my ring finger I simply inverted the colours.
I don't like butterflies, because they are too feminine for my taste (and they are gorgeous wings but horrible bodies!!), but is there something more delicate than butterflies wings? 
Linear holo are not the best choice you can do for stamping, because they have a metallic base, bien sûr, BUT it's very light. The best that you can do (is fall in love) is using metallic, in my humble opinion.







Nail stamping is a technique I don't mastering yet (the real question is "Is there a nail technique you REALLY mastering?", and the answer is blowing in the wind "no".), but there's something zen, very inside, on doing this kind of nail art. I'm afraid by the idea I could mess up something because a wrong step or a wrong movement (pressing too hard the stamper, be fooled by a not dried yet nail polish, etc etc), but I hope improve my skills with some practice. I don't like mess up something, but I don't like be scared about something silly like nail art. This is the reason I joined the 31 DC, because there's no improvement without failure. Or, at least, I think so.
I like how appear teal and silver side by side. It's a shiny manicure and maybe it's also work appropiate. Maybe. Ok, it's depend by your office rules, but I saw many nail art showier and  gaudier than this.
I hope you like my silver butterflies as much as I enjoy doing it.
Have a nice day and take care!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World