31 Day Challenge 2014 #14 Le champ de Coquelicots Rouges






Poppies are probably the happiest flowers in the world. I like spot them into fresh grass of April, because see them means that summer is around the corner (and my birthday too!)!






Nail Polishes I used:
Kiko Pale Gray
China Glaze Seduce Me
Deborah SHINETech #30
Nails NA 04
essence better than gel top coat


I followed this tutorial of Robin Moses. She's so gifted and I would have an inch of her talent! She's funny, brilliant and her tutorials are simple to watch and easy to reproduce (sometimes).
I have worked with a nail art brush and a striper. Maybe I applied my top coat too fast, or maybe essence better than gel is not the best choice you can do with this kind of work. Nevermind, I like the wrecked effect of poppies, and you?







Today I'm late, but it's been an hard day. And I made the pizza too! And it's time to go eat my homemade pizza with zucchini and parmesan. I'm SO hungry.
I hope you liked my poppies, because I enjoyed make them so much.
Thanks for stopping and have a nice day!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World