31 Day Challenge 2014 #13 Cat's Paws on me


We have two cats. Two red, fatty and purry cats. They leave their tracks everywhere. On every shiny surface they pawn meet in our house (glasses, mirrors, tables, windows, doors, desks...), so I have decided to recreate they tracks on my nails, as they have left them on me. And if you are questioning yourself if my cats do it, the answer is yes, they do. Every morning. They place their paws over my nose. I hope they do it to wake me up, and not to kill me...







Nail polishes I used:

OPI My Vampire is Buff
Wet'n'Wild Black Crème


I have used a double dotting tool to make cat's trucks over a nude base. As usual, as it happened here, the top coat messed up my work. How disappointing!! Next time, I shall take the photos BEFORE add my top coat. Just in case.



I like to see cat's trucks on my windscreen, because it means that a kitten slept over my car. I love cats very much, and I enjoy tickle my kittens pawtips. I don't like see their tracks on the surfaces I polished very carefully, but, alas, cats are so lovely and gorgeous that I can forgive them almost everything. Almost.
Do you have cats? Do you love them? Is there something you could not forgive them (like starting running at 3 a.m. without no reason)? Let's chatting about it, I really appreciate to listen stories about kittens!
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World