31 Day Challenge 2014 #11 Black&Nude Lace




Polka dots. Do you like it? I do, but they are not simply to do as you could believe, because is always possible that your dotting tool fails you while you make them. So, because I really HATE wreck a perfect pattern (polka dots are something I can not do as I want but I demand they shall be perfect), I made some polka dots to create a lace pattern.



Nail polishes I used:

OPI My Vampire is Buff

Wet'n'Wild Black Crème




I simply followed this tutorial (I don't know if the original idea belongs to her, by the way) and I choose the black and nude combo. I really love see these colours side by side, more than black and white duo.
I'm not really happy because the top coat messed up this nail art. Nevermind. I made some practice, don't you agree?












I hope you enjoy this nail art. I think I must improve something on polka dots technique, but I like this delicate pattern i made. And I had some fun in the meanwhile!
Have a nice Saturday!
 Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World