31 Day Challenge 2014 #10 Holo Sunset


My favorite time of the day is the sunset, because the whole world turns in glow and golden shades. I love see sunsets from the seashore (seaside sunsets are the one I love, forever and ever and ever), so I wanted replicate a sunset over my nails. An holo sunset, of course.
(If I say sunset one more time, I think I shall look like a jammed LP...)





Nail Polishes I used:

Catherine Arley #806


It's a nail art very easy to do: I applied two coats of Catherine Arley 800 as base colour I layered over a make up sponge the three colours and I dabbed the sponge over my nails. I repeated this step three or four time, then I added a thiin layer of top coat (I don't remeber, but I think it was Seche Vite). Ta-dan!






I should painting some palms, but I completely forgotten my idea when I took the photos and after I have changed my nail polish...
Shame on me!
Feel free to imagine some palms or some seaside landscapes over my nails.
I hope you like my sunset (ah!) nails as much I enjoyed working on them.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day!

 Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World