[Holothon 2.0] #11 Cirque Alter Ego



Happy Friday!
A couple of weeks ago, I have shown you an insane black linear holo,Cirque Alter Ego. Do you remember it? I bet you do.
Now it's time to pick it and show you properly and nice for the Holothon's eleventh episode. So please, be my guests, and take a look at this beautiful color to die for.

I had a HUGE crush with Alter Ego at the very first sight. Finally, this summer I got a bottle of this amazing shade as my birthday present (muahahahahahahahah!!). Previously, this polish was only avalaible in a set with a ring, but now you can take only the polish, if you don't want or like the ring (is not my case, FYI). Nevermind.
The holo isn't very strong, but the polish is very bright in the sun (I took all the photos but the last one in direct sunlight). I used two coats over Nfu-Oh Aqua base, but it's not stricly necessary. The formula is nice and it dries fast.
I have some words to share with you: I LOVE this polish from the bottom of my heart!








I'm afraid to be the last one posting, today. It's been an hard and hot and busy day, and it's dinner time! Have a GREAT weekend and please, take a look at my friends's picks. You could find the links in the widget below. Thanks for stopping by!


Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo



0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World